Food Facts and Fallacies
Take the following true/false quiz to test your food knowledge:
1. It’s unsafe to refreeze meat after it’s been thawed.
2. Only 2 percent of people suffer from food allergies.
3. You shouldn’t eat after 7 p.m.
4. Drinking ice-cold water burns calories.
5. Celery is a negative-calorie food.
6. Drinking red wine can give you a headache.
7. Cravings: your body telling you it needs something.
8. Heart disease is caused by eating animal products.
9. Vegetarianism is the healthiest way to eat.
10. Children should eat a low-fat diet.
All are false except 2 and 6.